What We Need
- Make properties more engaging and efficient.
- Develop unique and captivating interfaces for cover features.
- Support advertising infrastructure.
- Perform maintenance and execute regular updates to the platform.
- Grow properties through implementation of new technologies.
- 5+ years of experience developing complex web applications.
- You’re okay with being a generalist.
- You can take on any task (no matter how big or small) and run with it.
- You can lead multiple projects at once and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Expert Level Knowledge:
- React or AngularJS
- TypeScript, JQuery, NodeJS
- Compass, Sass, CSS3
- Adaptive and Responsive Implementations
- Chrome Developer Tools
- Web Components
- Rest APIs
Nice to Have
- Python, Django, and Jinja2
- Postgres, MySQL, Redis
- Familiarity with DoubleClick for Publishers or other ad servers
- Appreciation and knowledge of typography, esthetics, and layout.
Who We Are
Pocket Outdoor Media, LLC (POM) owns and operates the world’s leading endurance sports media and publishing brands, including: VeloNews – The authoritative voice of cycling, Triathlete – The world’s #1 triathlon resource, Women’s Running – The world’s largest women’s-specific running magazine, Competitor.com – The most trusted website for runners, and VeloPress – the world’s leading publisher of running, swimming, cycling and triathlon books. Collectively, our brands engage and influence more than seven million endurance athletes every month. The company is based in Boulder, Colorado and has an office in San Diego, California.
We’re looking for talented people with an entrepreneurial drive and spirit. If you want to take your passion for business and endurance sports to the highest level (and have a lot of fun doing it) then POM may be the perfect fit for you.
Open Position: Full Stack Developer
Company: Pocket Outdoor Media, LLC
Location: Boulder, CO or San Diego, CA
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Start Date: January 15, 2018
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401K, unlimited vacation
Submit a cover letter and resume to Luke Schoenberger, email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.